Welcome and thank you for viewing my web page!!!!!!!
Having lived in San Antonio for over 30 years, I know San Antonio and the surrounding areas very well. This city’s cultural diversity and its festive personality make it a great place to live. This is where I built my home and raised my family, and it has a very special place in my heart.
After a few years as an educator and associate producer for educational documentaries and film, I worked as a project manager with Regent Builders, building custom homes and commercial buildings. That experience taught me attention to detail, property knowledge, how to provide the best customer service and gave me the background necessary to represent you well in a real estate transaction. I am delighted to be able to show you properties that will best fit your needs and your style of living.
In addition to real estate, I love going to museums, the theater, mission trips and spending time with my family and friends. Having been born in Brazil, I am also fluent in Portuguese.
JBGoodwin REALTORS® has been in business since 1972. We work as a team to provide you with quality service. In fact, the Company’s Mission Statement is simply to “Help People”.
I’d like to be the person that HELPS YOUfulfill your real estate needs:
• We are the #1 real estate brokerage site on the internet in Central Texas
• We hold more open houses than any other real estate company
• Ask me about my marketing plan to “Help You Get Your Home Sold”
• Ask about a free no obligation loan qualification
• Be the first to know when a new property comes on the market
• Ask for a free relocation packet
• Ask me about “How We Help You Purchase Your HOME”
Tenant / Landlords
• Ask about free help with rentals
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent Texas
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• San Antonio Board of REALTORS®
• San Antonio Multiple Listing Service
13510 Ashmont Terrace LIVE OAK, TX 78233; $249,900; 4 BR; 2 full BA; 1 ½BA; 2701 sf;
Single Family Detached - Live Oak, TX Immaculately maintained 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in quiet neighborhood. Open concept living with lots of light and meticulously maintained back yard. Upgraded light fixtures, chandelier, granite counter top, SS appliances, walk in pantry and plenty of storage. Sprinkler system, ceiling fans, water softener and water filtration. Large master bedroom with HIS and HERS closets! Transferable Builder's warranty. Refrigerator is negotiable, hot tub does not convey. Don't miss this one!